Welcome to my Times of Rhyme

Welcome to my times of rhyme blogspot. I have over the years written many poems, many of which have been published in various books and in various countries. In my times of rhyme I like to write poetry and so now I wish to share with you some of my works when I indulge myself in Times of Rhyme! Enjoy!!!

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Peace

Peace
- an abstract concept
or a realistic goal?
Ask any amongst us
who've suffered hatred's toll.
Is it possible to find
a place to dwell,
where peace is prevalent
instead of war's hell?
The first place to search
is within one's heart -
if you find love not hatred
you've made a good start.
We know within our souls,
peace is only found
where mutual respect
and God's love abound.
So let love and respect
shine from your soul;
and life's hatred problems
will stop claiming their toll.

 by   Deborah J Coster  (that's Just Me Granny D)

Enjoy!

Just Me Granny D

No comments:

Post a Comment