Welcome to my Times of Rhyme

Welcome to my times of rhyme blogspot. I have over the years written many poems, many of which have been published in various books and in various countries. In my times of rhyme I like to write poetry and so now I wish to share with you some of my works when I indulge myself in Times of Rhyme! Enjoy!!!

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Descension

In the depths of the night,
While the moon sleeps soundly
And skeletons hidden within the mind
Threaten your spirit profoundly;
It's then the descension begins,
As privacy proves not a friend,
Rather a stage for snarling shadows
Which arise, refusing to rescind.
Worry, doubt, confusion, panic, fear--
All shadows emerging in the night,
Mocking the soul's pitiful cries
With each piercingly rabid bite.
Trapped within a mental quagmire,
The skeletal shadows of the past
Pull you further and further
Within their torturous grasp.
One more soul mentally ill
Descends to the Portals of Hell.
Will your mind and soul be saved?
Only time and God can tell.

-- by Deborah J Coster
   (thats Just Me - Granny D)

--Copyrighted and Published in 2002

No comments:

Post a Comment