Welcome to my Times of Rhyme

Welcome to my times of rhyme blogspot. I have over the years written many poems, many of which have been published in various books and in various countries. In my times of rhyme I like to write poetry and so now I wish to share with you some of my works when I indulge myself in Times of Rhyme! Enjoy!!!

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Dreamland

I see you in the mists of my dreams,
You're always right there.
Even if you can't be with us daily,
Each and every night we share.

Your faces seem faint -
Somewhat of a blur.
But it's definitely you -
That, I'm very sure.

We never meet eye to eye,
A painful fact, upon which I dwell.
But within the realms of dreamland,
We know each other very well.

Once you were here with us,
Before that life did end -
I know we'll finally meet again
I just don't know when.

So for now, my Dear Sweet Babies,
I'll see you every night.
I love you My Precious Ones -
And I'll see you again in God's light.


by:   Deborah J Coster   (that's  Just Me Granny D)

No comments:

Post a Comment